Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home is where the heart is

"Home is where the heart is" in this case...literally! Whether it be an actual physical space where one feels content, or something more abstract, everyone has a "happy place." This started out a bit less....icky,  but now that I think about it, it seems right this way. Staying under a blanket eating dry cereal watching Harry Potter marathons on a rainy day in your PJ's ain't pretty, but it feels like home to me :)
Also, I think I may have come up with a technique candidate for making zombie flesh in Zbrush :P

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!!! This is a real good illustration of the heart in an arty way and the design is great!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed my design, and weren't too put off by the "ick" factor, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a happy!